| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sasebo in December is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 64.5mm (2.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Sasebo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sasebo, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sasebo:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 140.6 kms (87.4 miles) NE
- Iizuka, Japan - 104.6 kms (65 miles) ENE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 75.5 kms (46.9 miles) NE
- Hita, Japan - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) E
- Saga, Japan - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) ENE
- Oita, Japan - 175.4 kms (109 miles) E
- Asosan, Japan - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) ESE
- Kumamoto, Japan - 98.9 kms (61.5 miles) ESE
- Unzendake, Japan - 69.3 kms (43 miles) SE
- Nagasaki, Japan - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) SSE
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) SE
- Ushibuka, Japan - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) SSE
- Akune, Japan - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SSE